How can a computational math software be useful for you?
Mathematics and computing tools have become powerful enough to make anyone able to take advantage of them.
Who can benefit from the tools provided by computational math?
- Engineering companies; - Research labs; - Universities; - Undergraduate schools; - Financial institutions.
Pick your area and check how a computational math software can be useful for you. Click to see examples about the topic.
- Acceleration of mathematical calculations by using the graphics card;- 3D stereoscopic models visualization;- Building and assembly evolution in time visualization;- Acquisition of data from scanned graphs and pictures; - Uncertainty analysis and error propagation;- Calculations concerning path, closed loops and transfer functions;- Matrix and vector math;- Collision analysis of 3D models.
Interaction with 3D models by means of using the Wii joystick can make a difference when trying to catch and focus students' attention. Some possible uses are:
- Visualization of complicated surfaces and curves;- Study of curves parameterization, normal vectors and Frenet reference;- Study of the implemented numeric algorithms;- Study of various graphics computing aspects.
- Analytic geometry;- Spatial geometry;- Plane geometry;- Matrix and vector math;- Solving paranthesized expressions.
- 3D visualization of molecules;- Reaction balance by means of linear systems.
- Showing graphs of movement;- 3D visualization of mirrors and geometric optics;- Particle interaction (atomic models, gravitation).
- 3D stereoscopic models visualization;- Automation of statistical and confidence interval calculations;
- Acceleration of mathematical calculations by using the graphics card;- Uncertainty analysis and error propagation.