Video and code to use OpenCLTemplate robust OMR.
In this video, I will explain how to detect optical markers (checkerboards and concentric circles) in outdoor environments using OpenCLTemplate OMR framework. This sample shows how to use images and videos.
My screen shows an image obtained with lighting conditions that are not controlled. What the code allows you to do is detect the checkerboard structure, with all checkerboard centers, and targets, with their colors and centers.
– Download framework from http://www.cmsoft.com.br/download/OpenCLTemplate.zip
– Include OpenCLTemplate and Cloo in references
– Initialize SuperPixel class and pass data using SetBmp for performance
– Analyze concentric regions and checkerboards
– Detection distance – CAM quality
– Download this example from http://www.cmsoft.com.br/download/RobustOMRDemo.zip (Visual Studio 2017)
For more details about the technique: please visit the text of my Thesis: